Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am thankful for: not being a perfectionist

Today I had a test I was 'somewhat' prepared for, then I tought a class during which I had to kind of wing things because they had had a substitute the week before and not really done what they were supposed to do, and then when I finally got home and was able to relax I realized I had made a mistake in the Spectra I'm knitting and I don't feel like going back, so it will just have to stay there.

And even though nothing I did today was done great, or even very well, I'm still very happy. I've been very tired lately and had so much teaching that I haven't been able to study as much as I wanted. Sometimes "good enough" is really good enough, and I'm glad I can sit back and just relax and feel good about the day, because even though nothing I did was great, I did my best and that should always be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment