Friday, March 9, 2012

I am thankful for: responsability

(this post is for yesterday)

Today the regional group for adults with congenital heart problems had its first board meeting, and it was my first meeting as its head. There were very few members, but we had important and lively discussions about everything from our relationship with the national organisation to what we want to offer our members, and I loved having the responsibility for it all. I've been on boards before, but had seldom had the real responsibility for an entire board and so far I have really enjoyed it. Soon I will have much more time to dedicate to doing lots of work, but I'm enjoying having that extra pressure to deliver. I'm thankful for the opportunity to help other GUCHs (grown-up with a congenital heart problem), for the trust others that shown me so that I can be in this position, and for the opportunity to just experience doing things I've never done before.

No comments:

Post a Comment