Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm thankful for: THE WEEK-END

Yes, I know, I should be writing about what I'm thankful for about today, but this is going to be lame and obvious: I'm thankful it's Friday and the week is over. This week I once again subbed for a teacher who has a monster 100% position (and by that I mean that she doesn't just have 100%, she has 1000000000 students in each class and a ridiculous number of classes), on top of having my own class and then all the work for my studies. I'm exhausted and the week-end and the winter break could not have come fast enough.

Having said that, I will be delighted on pay day, and I'm happy with the work I've done. Even though it was a lot I feel like I did my best and I think the students were all handed meaningful assignments and given solid advice and help. So I go to bed tonight to rest an exhausted body, but with a peace of mind knowing I've worked hard and earned my rest. 

I also think that all this work will have positive rammifications. There's nothing certain yet, but I think more work will come my way, but in a more manageable quantity. I certainly know that my subbing is appreciated and that's a great feeling at the end of a long week.

So goodnight and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment