Saturday, February 25, 2012

I am thankful for: other people's help

As I've mentioned a few times before, I'm very very busy right now, and in fact a bit overwhelmed. I have assignments due and exams coming up for university, and I have tests to grade and preparations to make for my teaching and for my subbing next week.

So when my fellow students started posting the answers to the prep questions on Facebook, thus saving me a huge amount of time (simply by finding the right information in the right articles is a big time saver), I was just so grateful. We have been encouraged to work together, so there is nothing wrong with sharing the answers, on the contrary, and this might actually mean the difference between passing and failing for me. 

I've been so overwhelmed, and as all the coursework and most of the readings are in Norwegian I've felt so unprepared that this is a huge, huge help and I will use it as much as possible. So I'm thankful for my generous classmates who really didn't have to share and for the internet, once again, for providing us with a platform to share all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment