Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am thankful for: multi-media

I've been getting more and more tired due to all the subbing and work I have to do, and today was the day I caught up on some of the sleep I need. I worked for two hours at school and then had planned on staying there to correct and study but I had a blinding migraine building up so I just headed home. I took two paracets and slept for three hours. Feel much better now.

In the evening, after I had put the toddler to bed and while hubby was at the gym I put on a knitting podcast on my iPad (got through quite a few this evening: Stochinette Zombies, Knitrundig and  Studentknits), then realized there was women's tennis on Eurosport, then found Roger playing on some livestream on the net, so I had that on my computer, and while I was watching all that, I was knitting on my cardigan. 

A knitting podcast, two tennis matches and knitting of my own.  Does it get any better that that?  And then, to finish off this perfect evening, first hubby came home all muscular and manly, and then I bought more yarn online. :-)  (Fivemoons in the UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment