Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am thankful for: money

Yesterday was long and rather painful. The students were ok, and I actually felt like I did a good job subbing and teaching, but it was just so long that I came home exhausted and remained exhausted throughout the evening. So the one good thing about yesterday is all the money I'm making. I would rather not be exhausted of course, but if I'm going to be exhausted, I might as well get something out of it, and yesterday it was a cosmic pat on the back for doing a good job, and a less cosmic but more useful contribution to my bank account for just doing my job. I'll take both and then a nap.

Will I buy yarn with all the money you ask?  Mmmmm, I hadn't thought of that... but now that you mention it, I think I just might!!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment